Why choose Vitality Home Health
So you’ve decided you need support, or you want to put home care in place for a loved one. We understand this can be a difficult decision. After all, there’s a lot to consider. How can you be sure you’re choosing home care you can trust? Where do you find personalised care, from a team who treat you as the whole, individual person you are? What if your care needs are complex, but you want to stay in your own home?
We understand it’s a big step to think about having support at home. But if you’re finding it hard to cope, whether that’s because you’re getting older, you have a disability or you’re living with a long-term condition, you may find it’s a small change that makes a big difference to your life. You may even end up looking back and wondering why you didn’t get support sooner.
And there are some special reasons to choose Vitality Home Health.
What we offer
- support tailored to your needs – we’ll get to know you and will offer as much or as little help as you want
- support from caring staff with many years experience in supporting people with a variety of healthcare needs
- a personalised programme of nutrition and activity to improve your well-being and help you make the most of every day
- reassurance, knowing our caregivers are professional and trusted members of our Vitality family
- staff who genuinely care about their customers’ wellbeing
- holistic care that’s designed to allow you to do the things you want to do with your life
- practical help with household chores, if you want it
- the friendly company of our Vitality caregivers, who are there to listen and chat as well as give you support
- flexible care – we can support you occasionally, every day or at night – and adapt to changing needs
- live-in care and respite care as and when you need it
- high-quality expert care for many different health conditions
- care for your pets as well as for you
- a modern smart technology system that links up everyone involved in your care, with your permission, so they can access up-to-date information about how you are